'Buckling' calculates critical buckling loads for pinned, fixed and spring supported struts. It also includes calculations for stepped, tapered and variable stiffness struts and braced and unbraced truss struts with allowance for shear deformation.
Contents (13 pages)
Critical buckling of the following
- free-standing column with fixed base
- free-standing column with spring support
- combined pinned, fixed and spring supported columns
- spring supported columns and the effect of shear
- columns with springs at each end
- sway/unbraced columns with spring supports
- tapered columns
- combined constant and tapered section columns
- braced truss columns
- lattice columns
- variable stiffness columns.
'Dynamics & TMD' calculates dynamic properties for a ran...
‘Portal frame + SM’ provides a stiffness matrix ...
‘Portal frame’ provides a stiffness matrix analy...
‘Multi-span beam + SM’ provides a stiffness matr...
‘Multi-span beam’ provides a stiffness matrix an...