Truss bridge analysis and design for 3 to 16 bays single span
‘TrussbridgeA&D’ provides design calculations for bending, axial and shear capacities, stresses, shrinkage, shear connectors for cross beams, fatigue and bolt capacities for single-span steel U-frame truss bridges with composite steel and concrete cross beams in accordance with Eurocodes.
Contents (75 pages)
- Input data
- Pin-joint frame analysis using stiffness matrix method for 3 to 16 bay trusses
- shear lag for cross beams
- elastic properties
- plastic properties
- partial factors
- creep and shrinkage
- axial load capacities for truss members
- lateral torsional buckling for main steel truss top chord
- cross beam lateral torsional buckling and composite bending
- stress history
- shear connectors for cross beams
- HSFG bolt capacities
‘St&conladdbridge’ provides design calculati...
‘Steelcompbridges’ provides design calculations ...
‘Steelcompbridges1’ provides design calculations...
‘SteelUframe1span’ provides design calculations ...
'RC Section' calculates bending and shear capacities for sin...